In the post-pandemic world, retail staff remain on the frontline in a rapidly-changing environment. We joined The White Company and the Retail Trust to discuss how retailers can help staff boost their financial health to improve mental wellbeing, satisfaction and performance at work.
This panel discussion is with:
- Peter Briffett, CEO, Wagestream
- Sam Westwood, Head of People, The White Company
- Chris Brook-Carter, CEO, The Retail Trust
Get a sneak preview below before you download the full video at the bottom of the page!
Tune in below to learn more about why now is the time to take action to improve the financial wellbeing of your staff, as well as:
- How financial issues among retail staff affect individual and organisational performance
- What to focus on if you truly want to improve the financial wellbeing of retail staff
- How to capitalise on the growing desire for a wellbeing ‘reset’ that’s come out of the Covid-19 pandemic
- The role of managers in helping staff improve their own financial wellbeing
…and lots more!