Raising a complaint with Wagestream
Updated December 2022
Our top priority is making money fair, simple and less stressful for you. We understand that sometimes things go wrong and when they do, we aim to fix them as soon as possible.
You can contact us about an issue;
- via chat through the Wagestream app
- via chat on our website
- email us at email@example.com
- Write to us at 35 Gresse Street, London, W1T 1QY, Attn: Complaints Department
What happens next?
Our Customer Support Representative will do everything they can to help right away, but if additional information or investigation is required, the matter will be passed over to one of our Complaints Specialists.
We aim to resolve most issues within three working days following receipt of the complaint. If we can’t resolve it within those three days, we’ll keep you updated on progress.
- For complaints about one of our regulated products (such as mobile phone insurance), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) gives providers up to eight weeks to resolve the complaint.
- For complaints specific to Wagestream (such as streaming, the Track feature, Build, etc.), we typically have up to 15 days to resolve your complaint. In exceptional circumstances, this could be up to 35 days.”
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you are unhappy with our response to your complaint, or we aren’t able to resolve it within eight weeks, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This is a free and independent service that resolves disputes between customers and financial services institutions. You’ll need to contact them within six months of our final response letter. You can contact them using the information below.
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- 0800 023 4567 (calls to this number are now free on mobile phones and landlines)
- 0300 123 9123 (calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers)
Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
Our regulated products are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations to you. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the
claim. Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS at
www.fscs.org.uk or by telephoning 0800 678 1100